Friday, February 17, 2012

Pictures Galore!

Not much happened this week. Work was the same as it has been. The pictures just keep coming...and coming... and coming. I am halfway done, I think.

Last weekend I went to the American University neighborhood and Foggy Bottom to look at apartments for Meredith, die Schwester. It was nice to see more of the city.

The field trip on Wednesday was to the Holocaust Museum. Before we went through the museum, we got the hear from a Holocaust survivor; it was super cool but also really sad. Her entire family died-before she was 15. Seriously, I was surprised I didn't cry. The museum was good, but I've been there before. The exhibit on Nazi propaganda was interesting; hadn't seen it last time. I read the posters that were in German, so yeah good practice.

And now for the pictures:

 
This is the bear outside the Chinese Embassy.

 
This is a memorial on the walk from Dupont Circle/Embassy Row and American University. I'm not exactly sure who it is for anymore... maybe a writer.

This is behind the Holocaust Museum near the group entrance... at the back. So are the next few.



 
This is an upside down picture of the M&M's my roommate, Mallori, got me for Valentine's Day

 
These are the dark chocolate peanut M&M's Meredith and I got with a coupon.

There are more pictures... but they are basically all of the Holocaust Museum entrance area.

1 comment: