Sunday, February 5, 2012

Georgetown

Friday was a good day. Work was fun and my boss let me leave an hour early! Not that I actually used that hour to be productive... I just watched TV. One of my roommates got a lunchbox in the mail. This is like a super lunchbox though. It came with a glossy print manual... that my other roommate and I thought was a bit much.

Friday night my apartment watched Moneyball. Overall, it was a good movie but by far the best part was when the A's lost to the Twins in the ALDS in 2002. They showed "Corey Koskie" catching a pop-up and then the "Twins" cheering... so many names from the past that were amazing. It made me miss baseball season even more. But it is just 2 weeks until spring training.

Saturday we went to Georgetown. We walked around, went to lunch, and shopped. I got a new dress on sale :) We also went to Sprinkles (a cupcake store) and I got a cinnamon sugar cupcake:

It was super good. I will be definitely be going back.

After dinner we watched "New in Town." It is supposed to take place in New Ulm, MN. Other than exaggerating the "Minnesotan accent," not talking about the weather enough, and not having a Hamm's beer sign in the VFW, it was actually quite good and surprisingly accurate.

Today, Sunday, was slow. I went grocery shopping and homework. Now we are waiting for the Super Bowl to begin. I won't be able to watch all of it because I have to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment