Friday, February 24, 2012

Musuems, Round 1

This last weekend Meredith moved to Foggy Bottom. We basically spent all of the weekend together. Saturday we went lunch and walked around the Capitol and then went out to Target. Sunday we went to Georgetown. We had lunch at this place I found on Google, just by googling the area and clicking on restaurants until I found one that looked good. Then we walked around. The mallish type place is rapidly going out of business. Then we walked near the canal... that I didn't know existed. And we found a bakery and a cafe place... both seemed pretty good. We finished the day at Sprinkles cupcakes. After a quick trip to Foggy Bottom to get food to cook, we returned to my apartment and made lemon chicken and fries.

I had Monday off! YAY! Meredith, Mallori (one of my roommates), and I went to the American History Musuem and the Museum of Natural History. Both good, as usual. Although, the Natural History Museum is a little creepy. After that, I had class... which was OK. Also, as usual.

Our "field trip" Wednesday was a speaker on Islam. He was very good. Not much to say other than that.

Pictures of everything are coming. Also, check out: http://meriswhere.wordpress.com/2012/02/19/washington-dc-je-suis-arrivee/ for more info on my weekend with Meredith!

No comments:

Post a Comment